Received the same letter of card cancellation.Am not a happy camper, since I was trying to rebuild my credit.

If anyone knows of any legal ramification for this, please let me know. don't want pay for credit that i do not have. will, however continue making monthly payment. But, need to know why I am going to have to pay for the maintenance fee, $9.95 and any other additonal fees.

Who are we making payments to anyway, since the bill is still under "Tribute". Is it a collection agency? They say that this will not affect your credit, but I don't believe that hype.

Something is not right with this business move, any no one is telling us the truth, i believe.

d.evans, houston, texas

Had an Experience with Tribute?

Comments

tracyemard

they changed my account number back in june and after several phones calls they finally sent my new card out.the day i got a new card with an increase and a letter saying they was closing the account.

why did they bother to send a new card if they was closing it. i too worked really hard to help build my credit and now what.

i too want in if there is a lawsuit.i thought they had to give you 90 days.

Synchrony Financial - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE with no resolution in sight!  Costing me a LOT OF EXTRA $$$$ Synchrony Financial "This is a copy of a complaint I filed with Synchrony Financial via a "complaint form" I found at Elliot.org. This company is a farce and I'm pretty sure my..." Read more I sold ABC Gift Cards a $100 Chipotle gift card. Their employeees fraudulently used the gift card! Abc Gift Cards "On 9/28/16 I sold two giftcards to ABC Giftcards. I sold a $100 Safeway grocery store gift card and a $100 Chipotle giftcard. ABC Giftcards said they will give me..." Read more You Can Not Trust American Express Anymore! American Express "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..." Read more Green Dot Moneypak - Scammed by this company Green Dot Moneypak "Scammed by y'all I bought this card from rite aid for 80.95 he card has not enough numbers it won't load what am I suppose to do guess the rest..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more Plentyoffish - Can't finish my resume. Plentyoffish "Every time I try to set up my resume; I all most get finished. I've taken a long time to fill it out. I tell the truth about the question...." Read more Poshmark - Purposely deceived! Poshmark "I bought 2 purses to get the shippin discount from the same seller. BOTH bags were sold as Leather. 1 bag still had the abee clearly stating "Simulated Leather" The..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more