Lots of Tribute cardholders are suddenly complaining that they are having their accounts canceled for bogus reasons.

My own account was canceled today because they said I was 2 days late on my payment. I have never been late, never been overlimit. My payment was mailed 10 days in advance of the due date.

There are TONS of people complaining about the same treatment all of a sudden on the web. There are also posts by insiders claiming that Tribute is going down the tubes and looking for any reason possible to close accounts.

If you have a Tribute account, be forewarned! It isn't going to be around long.

Had an Experience with Tribute?

Comments

Larry

I did not know that Tribute has over 4 dozen

different Phone Numbers or maybe more. :?

shirley

well I am happy to know I am not the only one who has had their card cancelled out of the clear blue! What is going on with this company any ways? Hopefully they are going out of business and is made to give all over what was actually due them back to the consumer :(

The Big Four - EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED MATH SKILLS LOWES GE MONEY PAY PAL WALMART PENNIES ANY COMPANY THAT USES THIS BANK The Big Four "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..." Read more Green Dot Moneypak - GreenDot MoneyPak Scam Green Dot Moneypak "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...." Read more Capital One Defrauded Us and Ruined Our Vacation Capital One "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..." Read more Netspend - I'm out $300.00 i need it back wen"to the cash points atm and was  not happy with service. Pissed Consumer Reviews For Business    +1 Sign Up Write a Review Title of your review  Words: 83 More detail Netspend "What happened: I wen"t to the atm .at the yancey county atm did all right till the recipt popped out before the money. NO money come out then it a..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more