Las Vegas, Nevada

I received an automated cold call from Tribute Card Services. When I returned the call using the number provided, the first thing they wanted to know was my Social Security number. BEWARE !!

They obviously don't care about the "Do not call list" either. I called back the number which was listed on my caller-ID box, which was different from the number that they provided. Again, the Tribute Card Services employee wasn't interested in anything except obtaining my Social Security number. BEWARE !!

This place sounds like nothing but a PHONE ROOM SCAM. I would recommend staying away from them with (at least) a ten foot pole.

Had an Experience with Tribute?

Comments

Evolution Finance, Inc. (Wallethub) Suck  Big Time! WalletHub "I honestly do Not even know Why I ever bothered to sign up with them! It was definitely a Big Mistake! This company is 100% Disgusting And Totally Useless! The..." Read more The Big Four - EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED MATH SKILLS LOWES GE MONEY PAY PAL WALMART PENNIES ANY COMPANY THAT USES THIS BANK The Big Four "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..." Read more I sold ABC Gift Cards a $100 Chipotle gift card. Their employeees fraudulently used the gift card! Abc Gift Cards "On 9/28/16 I sold two giftcards to ABC Giftcards. I sold a $100 Safeway grocery store gift card and a $100 Chipotle giftcard. ABC Giftcards said they will give me..." Read more Capital One - Bad Manager - Wade Horton Capital One "I worked as a front desk security officer for (Capital One) Sharebuilder for over two years. I am always on time and ready to work. I come to work with..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more