Little Rock, Arkansas

I have a tribute card and thought that it was a really great thing-until I missed a payment.Now my card "privileges" have been suspended permanently and my account is closed.

This after one 30 payment that I missed. I was then contacted by a rep who stated she would reinstate my card if I paid the past due amount plus the due for the current month. I explained that I had lost my job and that I was trying to get the money together but was unable to and yes I agreed to have credit protection or some *** on this card but was never sent any information from the company and Tribute didn't know what I was talking about. Anyway, I paid the money and nothing happened.

I contacted another rep who stated that they could not reinstate my card (apparently the "computer" did it) and that I would need to pay all the fees ( a whopping 100 dollars worth!) which put my card over the limit and the balance and try to apply for a new card.

Needless to say I am pissed!

I have never heard of such *** from a credit company.I am as of now looking for an attorney.

Had an Experience with Tribute?

Comments

Big ***

Hey! they closed my account for absolutely no reason at all - never missed a payment - Bastards!

Noelle

This company is such a huge rip-off.The same thing happened to me with Tribute, only my payment was late.

They never gave me a reason for closing my account, even after asking.They've never answered me.